Self Catering Accommodation in Ceres
Petervale’s self catering cottages are the perfect getaway for people of all ages. They are fully equipped and furnished in an old ‘farm style’ theme and include good quality bedding and towels. Each cottage sleeps four persons and can sleep an extra two persons as well. All our cottages have electricity, indoor fireplaces as well as a patio and outside braai facilities. All our bathrooms do also have a bath and shower. You do not need a 4×4 to access our farm or our cottages.
Rose Cottage has two bedrooms. There is a double with bedding and towels in the first bedroom as well as two singles with bedding and towels in the second bedroom. There is also a double sleeper couch in the second bedroom for two extra persons.
Lavender Cottage has two bedrooms. There is a double with bedding and towels in the first bedroom as well as two singles with bedding and towels in the second bedroom.
Quince Cottage has three bedrooms. There is a double with bedding and towels in the first bedroom. Two singles with bedding and towels in the second bedroom as well as two singles without bedding and towels in the third bedding for two extra persons.
Accommodation Rates 2020:
- Our cottages are R1300 per night- sleep four persons each- Bedding and towels included for one double and two singles. Extra persons @R150 per night each-bedding and towels not included.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all cottage bookings.
- Balance to be paid 4 days before arrival.
- Minimum booking of 2 nights policy on weekends.
- Minimum booking of 3 nights policy on long weekends.
- One night bookings to be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made before 14 days of the arrival date will result in a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid by the client.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations made within 14 days of the date of arrival.
- Early departures are non- refundable.
- Arrival time from 2.30pm unless otherwise agreed. Check out time 10:00am unless otherwise agreed.
- Sunday Check out time is 4:30pm provided there are no other guests arriving in which case it is 10:30am.
- No day visitors allowed.
- The number of people is restricted to the number of beds per unit.
(If management suspects that the above rule is being transgressed, they reserve the right to carry an inspection of the unit anytime during the day or night)
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed in cottages.
- We do not have Tv’s or microwaves in our cottages.
- We do not have firewood for sale on the farm at the moment. Firewood can however be purchased in Ceres at the shell garage or in Prince Alfred Hamlet at the Puma garage.
Guests and their visitors enter and use these premises at their own risk.
Neither the owners nor their representatives or agents are liable for loss or damage to guests’ or visitors’ property, nor for the injury or death of any guests or visitors.