Stunning Camping in the Ceres Valley
Petervale’s campsite is nestled in the forest and overlooks a big beautiful dam! Get away from the stress and rush of city life, relax, unwind and recharge and take in the beautiful views of the farm and the Ceres valley. Our campsite is equipped with toilets, hot water showers, and fresh spring drinking water. We also offer the experience of living in a Tipi. You do not need a 4×4 to access our campsite.
Camping Rates 2020:
- R125 per Adult (12 years and older) per night
- R60 per Child (2 to 11 years) per night
- Children under 2 are free of charge
Optional: Hire one or two of our farm Tipis for only R250 per Tipi per night (mattresses included) in addition to camping rates. Each Tipi can comfortably sleep 6 persons. We also do not mind if tents are pitched next to the Tipis. Please note that bedding is not included. Tipis not available in winter (from the 1st of May until the 25th of September)
- WE DO NOT ALLOW THE PLAYING OF ANY MUSIC AT OUR CAMPSITE.
- WE ARE A FAMILY FRIENDLY DESTINATION AND WILL NOT PUT UP WITH PEOPLE WANTING TO PARTY AT OUR CAMPSITE. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES WILL RESULT IS GUESTS BEING ASKED TO LEAVE.
- There is no power at our campsites.
- If you are the kind of person who needs your microwave and tv while camping then we suggest that you do not book with us.
- Minimum 3 nights booking policy on long weekends.
- Cancellations made before 14 days of the arrival date will result in a cancellation fee of 20% of the amount paid by the client.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations made within 14 days of the date of arrival.
- Early departures are non- refundable.
- Arrival time from midday unless otherwise agreed.
- Check out time is 11am unless otherwise agreed.
- Sunday Check out time is 4:30pm provided there are no other guests arriving in which case it is 11am.
- No day visitors allowed.
- No power at individual campsites.
- Freezer and power points at our washing up area for the use of our guests.
- We are only 5km from Hamlet where one can get all the basics including wood and ice. We are also only about 12km from Ceres where there is a well stocked Pick n Pay and Spar.
- Please note: No pets allowed.
- We do not have firewood for sale on the farm at the moment. Firewood can however be purchased in Ceres at the shell garage or in Prince Alfred Hamlet at the Puma garage.
Guests and their visitors enter and use these premises at their own risk.
Neither the owners nor their representatives or agents are liable for loss or damage to guests’ or visitors’ property, nor for the injury or death of any guests or visitors.